» Clan Member of the Week:: Rules
Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:07 pm by warriorlor25

» My New Baby Nephew!!
Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:20 am by warriorlor25

» Aqos-redemption.2013.hdrip.xvid.avi
Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:27 am by werochanc

» New-English-File-Upper-Intermediate---Students
Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:14 pm by werochanc

» Is there any music genre better than metal?
Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:58 pm by Harvester OS

» Clan xp battles?
Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:12 am by Guest

» Rs3 Thoughts?
Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:40 am by hina rs

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

I Need Money - Overview on how to get lots of money fast!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sense Stalker

PostSubject: I Need Money - Overview on how to get lots of money fast!   Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:00 pm

Thou shalt not beg for money is in the Clan Rules. What to do if you need money? Let me count the ways:

1) Scavenger Hunt - how many times have you gone past someone burning logs? Start picking up the ash (if they, themselves, aren't picking up the ash). Race to the bank and deposit. When you're tired of collecting ash and have a couple hundred ash in your bank, withdraw it in noted form and get yourself to G.E. and sell it. Ash is very much in demand for potions-making, and will give you incredible returns on your effort. Last night, ash was selling at over 400 gp each! You can also pick up loot others don't pick up and sell it, such as herbs, armor and weapons. Sadly, you can't sell charms except in Demonhein, and that doesn't count because you can't keep anything when you leave Demonheim.

2) Skilling - you can make things to sell, things such as weapons, enchanted jewlery, urns (must be fired but NOT have runes attached), potions, logs and planks, runes, so on. You can mine for ores (whether you make them into bars or not), essence and pure essence.

3) Quests - often, the quest rewards include money.

4) Slayer tasks and random monster killing - you can google your monsters or drops from monsters (I always use "runescape" as the first word in my search words) and find out what they drop so you can go hunt specific monsters based on what they drop (so you can sell them). Example: Banshees and others are known for dropping lots of herbs, some of these herbs are very valuable, like ranarr, calentine, so on.

5) Clean out your bank from time to time. If you don't, you will eventually reach the point where your bank is full and you can't make any further deposits. Some of our members will announce a bank cleaning event where they'll just drop the stuff on the ground for others to pick up

6) Stay away from the gamblers (they usually lurk at G.E. and many banks). Yes, you may make some money, at first, but you also will LOSE money doing this. Honestly, there are safer ways to make a buck.

All you have to do is spend a little time and effort and watch the coins roll in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Need Money - Overview on how to get lots of money fast!   Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:45 pm

I cleaned out my bank today and made 3 mill Razz and these are all very good way to make cash i know i do farming and hunter is also a good way to make cash
Back to top Go down
Baal Kor
General

PostSubject: Re: I Need Money - Overview on how to get lots of money fast!   Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:09 pm

GOLD!!!!!

Smaller Profit Margin/More Skill:
Acquire gold ore (preferably mining, but you can buy as well reducing profit margin).
Smelt the Gold Ore (preferably with Gold Gauntlets from Family Crest quest)
Fashion gold bracelets. (If you don't have mould, acquire at Craft Shop in Al Kharid.)
At this point you have 2 choices:
A: Hi-Alch for 330 gold
B: Sell at G E for variable amounts.
Restart loop.

Higher Profit/Less Skill:
Difference is just going straight to gold bars. (Buy at G E, usually around 120.)
Skips the Smelting phase, so dropping the Smithing skill training.

Suggested Tip: Alternate between the two methods. First less profit, then less skill, then repeat.

Pro: Self-sustaining training cycle.
Con: Higher profits can be obtained doing something else.

Final Note: Think of this as a foundation money-making method. Something to get a nest egg going if you end up losing it all somehow.

PostSubject: Re: I Need Money - Overview on how to get lots of money fast!   Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:20 pm

Task System:
Pretty much every region has a set of Tasks for some sort of item that gives benefits. For instance, Lumby has the Explorer Ring with numerous travelling benefits.

But the point of this post is about ones that give items. The ones I have so far:

Seers Headband 2: 60 Free Noted Flax
Ardougne Cape 2: 100 Free Noted Pure Essence
Varrock Armor 3: Option to buy 64 Noted Battlestaves. Immediate sell on G E that nets at least 60k profit for less than a minute's time.

And I'm sure there are more out there, but I haven't come across them yet. lol. Way too busy for now.

PostSubject: Simple ways   Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:32 am

Some really simple ways for lower levels to make cash is unicows from the tower of life.
Just take 1 unicorn horn and 13 cowhides to the altar and it'll get you a full load of horns.
Each unicow drops 2-4 horns everytime so you always make a profit, even if you buy the cowhides.

Another way is to make Camelot teletabs in a PoH. My house is always available to clan members so just shoot me a pm on here or in-game and I will set it up.

Like I said, pretty basic but not bad ideas for lower levels or someone just starting their journey to become rich
Back to top Go down
Sense Stalker

PostSubject: Re: I Need Money - Overview on how to get lots of money fast!   Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:50 am

The Hunter skill in Puro Puro (accessed from any crop circle in a wheat field, but always from Zanaris). Buy a few imp jars from Elnock Inquisitor, catch low level imps like baby up to gourmet, and trade these imps-in-a-jar for 3 more imp jars each. These jars cost about 330 gp from Elnock, but sell for over 1k each on GE.

If you have a higher Hunter skill, you can catch medium level imps and sell them on GE. Ess and Spirit are about 3-6k each (of course, prices on GE fluctuate constantly.
Back to top Go down
warriorlor25

PostSubject: Re: I Need Money - Overview on how to get lots of money fast!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:20 am

I have found that swamp lizards sell at GE for 850gp each. They are really easy to catch. The only problem with that is you need access to canafis. So you need to do the "Priest in Peril Quest" Its not that hard to do.

PostSubject: Re: I Need Money - Overview on how to get lots of money fast!   Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:09 pm

There are several different ways to make money in RS...

1) skilling- (especially combat training) i always look up guides on what monsters drop, the rate and the amount per drop

2) bossing- bossing is the new thing now. i would recommend to be high level.. if anyone is considering bossing, lemme kno

3) High alching- it may be a slow way but if you do your math right, u gain a profit. RS wiki shows high alch tables

4) Flipping- if you have a decent amount of money like 10m and need to make more, you can flip items at the GE. ask me for more details.. its very simple
sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need Money - Overview on how to get lots of money fast!   

Back to top Go down

I Need Money - Overview on how to get lots of money fast!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1