skillnkill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Clan Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Fishing Challenge
Clan events!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:09 am by hina rs

» Clan Member of the Week:: Hall of Fame
Clan events!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:08 pm by warriorlor25

» Clan Member of the Week:: Rules
Clan events!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:07 pm by warriorlor25

» My New Baby Nephew!!
Clan events!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:20 am by warriorlor25

» Is there any music genre better than metal?
Clan events!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:58 pm by Harvester OS

» Clan xp battles?
Clan events!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:12 am by Guest

» Rs3 Thoughts?
Clan events!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:40 am by hina rs

» Can anybody log into Runescape?
Clan events!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:09 am by Sense Stalker

» Clan Nominations
Clan events!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:15 pm by Ashman3410

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Clan events!!!!!!!!

Go down 

What events do you like to do? Pick all the apply
Evil trees
Clan events!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap17%Clan events!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 12 ]
Fish Flingers
Clan events!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap9%Clan events!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 6 ]
Penguin Hide and Seek
Clan events!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap17%Clan events!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 12 ]
Familiarisation
Clan events!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap3%Clan events!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Shooting Star
Clan events!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap28%Clan events!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 19 ]
Troll Invasion
Clan events!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap4%Clan events!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 3 ]
Pest Control
Clan events!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap13%Clan events!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 9 ]
Barbarian Assault
Clan events!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap9%Clan events!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 69

AuthorMessage

Clan events!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Clan events!!!!!!!!   Clan events!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:02 pm

Hey everyone me and a few others have been thinking about starting about clan events there will be a few things to vote on but first here are events you can vote on that you would like to do!

A description of each event will be posted below

Evil Trees

The Evil Tree can be attempted twice a day and helps players train their Woodcutting, Firemaking, and Farming skills, by chopping/burning it down, or nurturing the sapling. Waves of trees appear every two hours; between waves, no Trees will appear. To check if an Evil Tree is currently growing, a Spirit tree can be asked. It will also teleport you to it.
Players will see roots shoot out from the ground, giving a sign that the Evil Tree is sprouting and/or is nearby.

You do not need to bring anything with you, as the toolbelt provides a hatchet and a tinderbox. So if you see an Evil Tree and are miles away from a bank, there will be no need to go back. Though, it is recommended you bring your own hatchet since a bronze hatchet won't be very effective against any Evil Tree.

The locations of the trees are different for every World.

Those who live in North America, if they time it right, can chop down 4 trees at a time, as midnight UTC is between 4PM and 7PM , depending on location. Note that the counter will reset at 0:00 UTC. This also applies to stars.

Fish Flingers

This Distraction and Diversion features the Fishing skill. Located in Isla Anglerine, it involves participating in competitions and finding the best combination of bait, hooks, and weights to most efficiently catch the six different types of Fish there. There are no requirements or items needed, but oddly the higher the players Fishing level is the less experience they receive, usually 16-18k xp per game. Players can start by talking to a Fisherman, who will appear at Catherby's beach or in the Fishing Guild or outside Fishing Guild every 90 minutes. Rewards include Raw fish, Fishing experience, and Tackle Boxes.

Penguin Hide and Seek

In order to start, players must first talk to Larry at the Ardougne Zoo and receive a Spy notebook. With this notebook, all of the Penguins that have been spotted will be recorded, as well as how many Penguin Spotting Points the player currently has. However, the notebook does not need to be carried in the inventory in order to earn Penguin Points.
Clues as to the whereabouts of each Penguin may be obtained from Larry by talking to him, or contacting him through the Lunar spell NPC Contact. Upon finding a Penguin, the 'Spy on' option can be used to log the details into the notebook. Return to Larry for the rewards.

The regions of the Penguins are the same for all worlds, but will change every week (and the specific location of a Penguin varies from world to world). Chat-based and Thread-based hunting are two different options for obtaining penguin points and you can find the respective threads in the Distractions and Diversions section of the official RuneScape forums.

After completing the quest Hunt for Red Raktuber, a Polar bear, Chuck, replaces Larry as the source of clues and where to turn in Penguin Points. With the completion of the Quest, players also have the option to spy a stationary Polar Bear hiding in a well for an extra point. The bear changes its location once per week on the same time-frame as penguins.

Familiarisation

Familiarisation is based on Summoning. Players will be summoned as a random familiar and will have to hunt around for Raw Shards. After that is done, return to RuneScape and claim a reward from Pikkenmix or Pikkupstix. They will offer a blessing which will triple Charm drops for a set time, or to receive some ingredients to use in infusing Summoning pouches in the means of a box.
To start Familiarisation, the player has to talk to Pikkupstix in Taverley, who can teach players the art of Summoning. There are no requirements, not even the Wolf Whistle quest.

Shooting Star

Every 2 hours, a Shooting Star falls into a random area within Gielinor. Players have to mine through the Star, collecting up to 200 stardust a day to exchange with the Star Sprite inside for coins, cosmic runes, astral runes, gold ore, and a chance to mine an additional ore while mining. Level 10 Mining is required to mine through the smallest Shooting Star, while level 90 Mining is required to mine through the biggest.
Players may figure out where the next Shooting Star will land by looking through a telescope in a Study inside a Player-owned house.

Troll Invasion

Troll Invasion is an activity in which players attempt to defeat trolls in Burthorpe. This can be done either through fighting or skilling. If fighting, waves of trolls come down the hills, getting progressively more difficult. In the regular version there are 20 waves, and in the hard version there are 7. If skilling, the gatehouse must be maintained for the soldiers. The ballista must be tended to, the oil vats refilled, and the barricades repaired. If the trolls are stopped for ten minutes, they will depart. The reward is a reward book, which gives experience in any skill. The reward is given after the first time playing per month; subsequent plays will not result in a reward.

Pest Control

Pest Control (PC) is a co-operative members-only combat-based minigame. Players must defend an NPC known as the Void Knight from an onslaught of monsters, while at the same time destroying the portals from which the monsters spawn. It is advisable to have some players stay at the Void Knight and some at each portal. The only requirement to participate in a game of Pest Control is to have a combat level of 40 or above. A minimum level of 40 is required to use the novice lander. To use the intermediate lander, a player must have a combat level of 70 or higher, and to use the veteran lander, a player must have a combat level of 100 or higher.

Barbarian Assault

Barbarian Assault is a cooperative, team-based safe combat minigame located at the Barbarian Outpost. It was released on 4 January 2007, to members only. A team of five players must work together in order to defeat 10 waves of Penance monsters and, finally, their leader, the Penance Queen. Teamwork and coordination are vital in order to achieve success at this minigame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan events!!!!!!!!   Clan events!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:42 pm

Well one of the events i had in mind is Stealing Creation (friendly) meaning doing it for the points not the kills so people can get more sacred clay tools or items. Another event could be a kbd run or any other boss that anyone would want to attempt. another event could be soul wars/castle war/clan wars, and for last we could have a house party for the house party i will try to put some money innto my house to make it comfortable for everyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan events!!!!!!!!   Clan events!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:45 pm

These are all very good idea we can use ref thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
D3ATH SnK53

D3ATH SnK53

PostSubject: Re: Clan events!!!!!!!!   Clan events!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:45 pm

just an idea do a boxing tornament at someone's house no armour, food, wpns, pots etc just pure str atk def
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan events!!!!!!!!   Clan events!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:12 am

That could be fun Smile we could set up different set depending on cb level we could have everyone pay like 1k or something who wants to play and winner takes all Razz or we could come up with some other reward
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan events!!!!!!!!   Clan events!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:21 pm

that was what i was saying about my house party lollz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan events!!!!!!!!   Clan events!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan events!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1