skillnkill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Clan Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Fishing Challenge
Am I the only one who hasn't lost my mind over the 2007scape servers? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:09 am by hina rs

» Clan Member of the Week:: Hall of Fame
Am I the only one who hasn't lost my mind over the 2007scape servers? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:08 pm by warriorlor25

» Clan Member of the Week:: Rules
Am I the only one who hasn't lost my mind over the 2007scape servers? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:07 pm by warriorlor25

» My New Baby Nephew!!
Am I the only one who hasn't lost my mind over the 2007scape servers? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:20 am by warriorlor25

» Is there any music genre better than metal?
Am I the only one who hasn't lost my mind over the 2007scape servers? EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:58 pm by Harvester OS

» Clan xp battles?
Am I the only one who hasn't lost my mind over the 2007scape servers? EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:12 am by Guest

» Rs3 Thoughts?
Am I the only one who hasn't lost my mind over the 2007scape servers? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:40 am by hina rs

» Can anybody log into Runescape?
Am I the only one who hasn't lost my mind over the 2007scape servers? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:09 am by Sense Stalker

» Clan Nominations
Am I the only one who hasn't lost my mind over the 2007scape servers? EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:15 pm by Ashman3410

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Am I the only one who hasn't lost my mind over the 2007scape servers?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OpusX

OpusX

Am I the only one who hasn't lost my mind over the 2007scape servers? Empty
PostSubject: Am I the only one who hasn't lost my mind over the 2007scape servers?   Am I the only one who hasn't lost my mind over the 2007scape servers? EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:00 pm

Before I go on let me say I personally probably won't play them, but don't care either way if they do/don't get implemented.

That said, why are people going ape shit over this? I understand the nostalgia factor and all but people are just going nuts over this. I mean do people think this will magically transport the game back to 2007 with the same jovial and helpful community? Surely a lot of people will play initially, but to start a character from scratch is a lot of work, and honestly i don't see many people sticking with it. Especially when people have invested so many hours into the current character in game as we know it.

Not to mention the players who weren't around then who are voting yes, and don't realize how much more of a grind skills were, compared to today. The fact there will be no G.E. is an idea many claim to love but I believe the novelty will soon wear off. I'll admit, part of me loved buying/selling in Fally park or Varrock west bank, but at times it was annoying and slow. I love the G.E. and yeah it's less personal but much more practical.

The other part of this insanity I don't get is people asking others who are not in favor to vote yes. Why? If you look at a lot of RSOF posts or on fan sites, especially my favorite website and its runescape dedicated sub-reddit www.reddit.com/r/runescape people are fanatically asking everyone to vote yes. This just ticks me off. Also, why was there no options for a negative vote?

Sorry for the ranty post but I just don't get the hype.

What do YOU think of all this?
Back to top Go down
Sense Stalker

Sense Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who hasn't lost my mind over the 2007scape servers?   Am I the only one who hasn't lost my mind over the 2007scape servers? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:32 pm

You are absolutly correct. I was playing another game and hadn't heard of Runescape. Ever. So the "rollback" means nothing to me.

I agree that if they want us to vote, what's the point if the only option is to vote YES or not vote at all?

Fortunatly, I've managed to avoid the sites where ppl are begging for ppl to vote yes.

Sheer

Insanity
Back to top Go down
warriorlor25

warriorlor25

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who hasn't lost my mind over the 2007scape servers?   Am I the only one who hasn't lost my mind over the 2007scape servers? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:57 am

What's the point in having no GE really? So people can go around and scamming everyone even more. Most of these people don't even know that their characters are not going to transfer over. To all honesty I think these are all players making new accounts and using the free trial of members to vote yes. The GE makes everything equal especially when it comes to alching. The more demand for an item yeah it will go up the less demand it will go down.

I really hate the idea that jagex wouldn't put a section to vote no. I really spouted off in the forums about that. They knew everyone was going to want it back but what is the point if spending yet another time on a character that you don't have to increase their levels to 99. To be honest its even slower in the 07 servers to level up skills or make gold for that matter. If their bringing those servers back then they should take dungeoneering summoning and construction down as well since those were the skills released then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who hasn't lost my mind over the 2007scape servers?   Am I the only one who hasn't lost my mind over the 2007scape servers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I the only one who hasn't lost my mind over the 2007scape servers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
skillnkill :: General-
Jump to: