skillnkill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Clan Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Fishing Challenge
Alright Well...! EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:09 am by hina rs

» Clan Member of the Week:: Hall of Fame
Alright Well...! EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:08 pm by warriorlor25

» Clan Member of the Week:: Rules
Alright Well...! EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:07 pm by warriorlor25

» My New Baby Nephew!!
Alright Well...! EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:20 am by warriorlor25

» Is there any music genre better than metal?
Alright Well...! EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:58 pm by Harvester OS

» Clan xp battles?
Alright Well...! EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:12 am by Guest

» Rs3 Thoughts?
Alright Well...! EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:40 am by hina rs

» Can anybody log into Runescape?
Alright Well...! EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:09 am by Sense Stalker

» Clan Nominations
Alright Well...! EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:15 pm by Ashman3410

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Alright Well...!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alright Well...! Empty
PostSubject: Alright Well...!   Alright Well...! EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:06 pm

Allow me to introduce myself!
My name, is Alberto Del-Rio~! But you already knew that~~
(Wrestling plug, right there. Had to do it.)

Anyway!! My name is Myst! (Mystify TMD, for now)
Expect an amazing name change.
If you guess it right before i change it, i will give you an amazing gift.
I came from the merge.
Seeing as.. Well. This clan looked established when it came to members.
I kind of wanted to try and get to know people while i'm here.
And also at the same time i kind of want to get the forums more active.
SO! What better way to do that is to meet the people on the forums!?

So i want to know.....
What kind of music do you enjoy to listen to?
I don't judge, really.
Lemme tell you why.

I'm a video game musician kind of guy.
My favorites... are those composed by Yoko Shimomura (Composer of most of the songs of Kingdom Hearts)
And Nobuo Uematsu (Composing God! Final Fantasy music came from him. Sephiroth, any epic battle theme, that guy)
But not just those epic.
16 bit wonders like. The Dr. Wily theme from Mega man?
Gary Oak battle theme from Pokemon Yellow?
Nyan Cat?!
But i am sort of human.
I do listen to rock.
My favorite bands or Breaking Benjamin.. My Chemical Romance... There For Tomorrow...
I'm more laid back.
I don't listen to heavy screamo.
Though.. I will rock out to Bullet for my valentine or Slipknot once in awhile.
A lot recently actually.
AND, (as the human side of me slowly fades away)
I really like listening to the theme songs of wrestlers.
Not just the ones made by legit bands (Cult of Personality, Killswitch engage, story of the year)
But the main Wrestling theme composers (Dale Oliver (TNA), Jim Johnson (WWE)) Yeah i just did Parentheses inside of Parentheses.
They're just so catchy and lovable. So!!
What about everyone else? How is your musical preference?
Back to top Go down

Alright Well...! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright Well...!   Alright Well...! EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Okay, well, I must say I definitely agree with your Jim Johnson (WWE) stuff. I actually named my son Shawn Michael. Yeah. So enuff said on that. lol

I'm a total rocker chic. My fav band is Godsmack, and I go all the way up to death metal, screamo and anything else that rocks. What very few people know, is I'm very eclectic. I listen to almost anything, from country (some) to classical, to nature sounds, to instrumentals, to jazz and blues, old school funk, some hip-hop...about the only thing I draw the line at is rap and techno. I just can't seem to stand anything that falls in those two categories. *gasp* sorry.

My itunes, when put on shuffle, resembles a bipolar, multi-personality human being. It pretty much depends on my mood as to what I'm listening to at any given time. For instance, if I'm listening to a song called "I've Got the World on a String" (Ella Fitzgerald), you can pretty much assure yourself I'm in a happy mood.

If I'm listening to a song called "Tonight" (FM Static) or "Shades of Blue" (No More Goodbyes), I'm probably about ready to cry.

If I'm listening to "I F$%#ing Hate You" (Godsmack), I'm about ready to turn demon and go phsycho white chic on someone's ass.

That's about it. lol. I love music, so I respect anyone who has the balls to take a chance and put their heart and soul out there for others to love or hate.
Back to top Go down

Alright Well...! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright Well...!   Alright Well...! EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:08 am

H2Owitch wrote:
Okay, well, I must say I definitely agree with your Jim Johnson (WWE) stuff. I actually named my son Shawn Michael. Yeah. So enuff said on that. lol

I'm a total rocker chic. My fav band is Godsmack, and I go all the way up to death metal, screamo and anything else that rocks. What very few people know, is I'm very eclectic. I listen to almost anything, from country (some) to classical, to nature sounds, to instrumentals, to jazz and blues, old school funk, some hip-hop...about the only thing I draw the line at is rap and techno. I just can't seem to stand anything that falls in those two categories. *gasp* sorry.

My itunes, when put on shuffle, resembles a bipolar, multi-personality human being. It pretty much depends on my mood as to what I'm listening to at any given time. For instance, if I'm listening to a song called "I've Got the World on a String" (Ella Fitzgerald), you can pretty much assure yourself I'm in a happy mood.

If I'm listening to a song called "Tonight" (FM Static) or "Shades of Blue" (No More Goodbyes), I'm probably about ready to cry.

If I'm listening to "I F$%#ing Hate You" (Godsmack), I'm about ready to turn demon and go phsycho white chic on someone's ass.

That's about it. lol. I love music, so I respect anyone who has the balls to take a chance and put their heart and soul out there for others to love or hate.
Oh. my. flippering. god. I love you.
Back to top Go down

Alright Well...! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright Well...!   Alright Well...! EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:04 am

Thank you, thank you very much Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alright Well...! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright Well...!   Alright Well...! Empty

Back to top Go down

Alright Well...!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
skillnkill :: General-
Jump to: