skillnkill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Clan Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Fishing Challenge
Introductions please? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:09 am by hina rs

» Clan Member of the Week:: Hall of Fame
Introductions please? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:08 pm by warriorlor25

» Clan Member of the Week:: Rules
Introductions please? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:07 pm by warriorlor25

» My New Baby Nephew!!
Introductions please? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:20 am by warriorlor25

» Is there any music genre better than metal?
Introductions please? EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:58 pm by Harvester OS

» Clan xp battles?
Introductions please? EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:12 am by Guest

» Rs3 Thoughts?
Introductions please? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:40 am by hina rs

» Can anybody log into Runescape?
Introductions please? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:09 am by Sense Stalker

» Clan Nominations
Introductions please? EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:15 pm by Ashman3410

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Introductions please?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Introductions please? Empty
PostSubject: Introductions please?   Introductions please? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:08 pm

I was challenged by Myst to get on the forums and write an introduction of myself. The more I thought about it, and since I am part of the TMD merge, I discovered that it would probably be a pretty good idea to do so....so here we go. My screen name is Amickon, and my avatar, if you hadn't met me in game, is bald. That is because in real life, I am a 47 yr. old middle school teacher from Missouri named John. I am very laid back and try to be friendly to all and help any who need it or ask for it. That is, if it is within my ability to do so. I only get to play RS part time (2-4 hrs a night if lucky) due to my requirements at my job and my family (married 25 years and have 3 boys 21, 18, and 11.) I have decided that I really HATE flamingos and arguments. I feel clan mates do not need to argue with one another over the clan chat...resolve it in pm, friend chat, or somewhere else. However, clever and humorous bantering is fine within limits just remember we are all human no matter what others may believe...LOL. IN the TMD clan, I was the oldest person, so it is a relief to know that there are others either close to my age or even older...er...wiser than me. I am a devout Christian, but do not think it is my place to convert or criticize anyone in game about this. I've been in clan long enough for most of you to know, I would never speak out of turn and never in clan chat. Finally, you have to realize that I teach middle school children (ages 11-14) so I do have a bit of a screw loose...you have to in order to teach middle school. My favorite color is purple, my favorite book is the LOTR series, and my favorite quote is "I do not suffer from insanity..I LOVE every minute of it!" There! I hope and think that just about covers it. How about anyone else? Care to make an introduction?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions please?   Introductions please? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:27 pm

GRAM-PA PRETTY CHILL
:] Glad you came with the merge though.
Wouldn't be the same without this old guy bringin' me down. I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions please?   Introductions please? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:32 am

@Amickon I hope U feel welcome in this clan and I hope U'll get alot of new friends here. I think U'll like Skaervan since he is also totaly into purple to..

What about me then. I'm Featherkeiju, Feather for short, I'm 28 years old and I've been with this clan more or less since the bigining of this year. I live in Sweden I usally play evnings and nights (from about noon time eastern time untill 6 pm or so)

Cya around
Feather

Back to top Go down
Sense Stalker

Sense Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Introductions please?   Introductions please? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:55 pm

Hello. I am Senses Stalker. This was not my first choice in names, but all the ones I wanted to use were already taken. I kind of like it, so I don't think I'll be changing it.

I don't know what it is, but no matter what game I play, others think I'm a guy because my name seems to come across as masculine. I am a female, just turned 49 in Sept, never married, never had children, and don't really want any (hubby or kids). Don't get me wrong, I'm not against marriage or kids, but I recognize that I'm better off without either. Don't ask why, trust me, you don't wanna know why!

Moving on, I'm an Air Force Brat, so I grew up traveling, lived in Italy and Greece, all over Florida, and even lived in Idaho for 7 years before returning to Florida.

My ancestry is mongrel European, got German, English, Irish, Norwegian, Bohemian and I don't know what else! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions please?   Introductions please? Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions please?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
skillnkill :: General-
Jump to: