skillnkill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Clan Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Fishing Challenge
Lemon pound cake receipe!!! purrrfect for the holidays EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:09 am by hina rs

» Clan Member of the Week:: Hall of Fame
Lemon pound cake receipe!!! purrrfect for the holidays EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:08 pm by warriorlor25

» Clan Member of the Week:: Rules
Lemon pound cake receipe!!! purrrfect for the holidays EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:07 pm by warriorlor25

» My New Baby Nephew!!
Lemon pound cake receipe!!! purrrfect for the holidays EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:20 am by warriorlor25

» Is there any music genre better than metal?
Lemon pound cake receipe!!! purrrfect for the holidays EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:58 pm by Harvester OS

» Clan xp battles?
Lemon pound cake receipe!!! purrrfect for the holidays EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:12 am by Guest

» Rs3 Thoughts?
Lemon pound cake receipe!!! purrrfect for the holidays EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:40 am by hina rs

» Can anybody log into Runescape?
Lemon pound cake receipe!!! purrrfect for the holidays EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:09 am by Sense Stalker

» Clan Nominations
Lemon pound cake receipe!!! purrrfect for the holidays EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:15 pm by Ashman3410

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Lemon pound cake receipe!!! purrrfect for the holidays

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lemon pound cake receipe!!! purrrfect for the holidays Empty
PostSubject: Lemon pound cake receipe!!! purrrfect for the holidays   Lemon pound cake receipe!!! purrrfect for the holidays EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:20 am

Lemon pound cake receipe!!! purrrfect for the holidays Gato_a12

Its the holiday season so i want to share to all of you my lemon pound cake!

I've made this cake yesterday so i wanted to share you my receipe! (yes that picture was taken yesterday!)

And also i promised to some clan members id share a piece of cake well im sharing the receipe for urs to make!

Ingredients

1 cup butter (no substitutes), softened
3 cups sugar
6 eggs
5 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
1 teaspoon lemon extract
3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cups sour cream

Icing ingredents:
1/4 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons butter, softened
2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
3 tablespoons lemon juice
2 teaspoons grated lemon peel

Instructions

In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in lemon juice, peel and extract. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; add to the creamed mixture alternately with sour cream. Beat just until combined.

Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.

For icing, in a small mixing bowl, beat the sour cream and butter until blended. Gradually add confectioners' sugar. Beat in lemon juice and peel. Drizzle over the cake. Store in the refrigerator.

Then what i do i like to decorate my cake with fruits! Usually i mix strawberries with rasberries! And even freeze the fruits! its really lovely! Also add blueberries if you want! anywayy any fruits is good frozen or not! let ur imagination guide you and the magic will be Smile

Bon apeti!!!! Very Happy i hope u will enjoy the cake!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lemon pound cake receipe!!! purrrfect for the holidays   Lemon pound cake receipe!!! purrrfect for the holidays EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:11 pm

that looks amazing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lemon pound cake receipe!!! purrrfect for the holidays   Lemon pound cake receipe!!! purrrfect for the holidays EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:45 pm

Arhain SnK53 wrote:
that looks amazing!

it taste amazing too i hope if u do try this out at home u tell me if u liked it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Y u m m y =)   Lemon pound cake receipe!!! purrrfect for the holidays EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:26 am

W o W .. That looks good.. I"M sooo going to have to try that recipe out.. Thanks love =)
Back to top Go down
Famous snk

Famous snk

PostSubject: Re: Lemon pound cake receipe!!! purrrfect for the holidays   Lemon pound cake receipe!!! purrrfect for the holidays EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:18 am

damn yu made that? haha id almost marry you ... sike
but seriously looks tasty:P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lemon pound cake receipe!!! purrrfect for the holidays   Lemon pound cake receipe!!! purrrfect for the holidays EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:04 pm

Geek Squad G wrote:
damn yu made that? haha id almost marry you ... sike
but seriously looks tasty:P

lol yes i made that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lemon pound cake receipe!!! purrrfect for the holidays   Lemon pound cake receipe!!! purrrfect for the holidays Empty

Back to top Go down

Lemon pound cake receipe!!! purrrfect for the holidays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
skillnkill :: General-
Jump to: